It has been so cold here! But, it has not been near as cold as Chicago and other areas. I can’t even imagine what it is like there right now. Prayers to the people affected by the storms and the cold! I saw on Good Morning America a guy and his dog get saved by being pulled up by a leash!! I am so glad that they are okay and I’ll be praying for everyone affected with the storms during this time.
With it being so cold, I wanted to share 5 things that would be great to do inside! I also wanted to share this AMAZINGLY soft pullover I bought! I saw it on Emily Gemma in white and it looked to comfy and soft to not buy! I was needing a pullover, so I decided to order it and I was so excited when it arrived. It is something you want to cuddle up in on the couch! I wear it while running errands or just around the house when it is cold. 🙂 It runs a little big, so I suggest sizing down a size! Get it below!
Any ways, here are 5 things to do inside while its cold outside!
- Cook!! This is one of my favorite things to do and I have definitely been taking advantage of being inside by making new recipes and getting creative in the kitchen! You can always make this fun too! Like a girls night, a date night, or just make something for your family– they will LOVE that!
- Pick out a new Movie or TV series to watch! I always get a little excited bringing home a new redbox comedy movie! Hehe. One of my FAVORITE recent redbox movies I’ve rented is OverBoard! It was HILARIOUS! You need to watch it if you haven’t already!
- Play a game! Everyone can get so distracted by their phones, so instead break out a game! I think it is a great thing to do together and something that everyone can interact with!
- Read a Book! It is always nice getting to catch up on some reading or a book that you have been wanting to read!
- Brainstorm or plan a trip! This is ALWAYS exciting!! I love traveling and I love talking about going places or just googling places that would be great to go too! This would be a good time to think about where you would love to travel to or even plan your vacation! 🙂
This pullover is SO soft and cozy! It has pockets and a hood! 🙂 It comes in two other colors as well! Get it below!
I hope you all stay warm during this cold weather!!