Chicken Fusion Tacos
TACO TUESDAY! Just kidding, in my book any day can be taco day right? I love some fresh tacos! So, after going to Mas Tacos (in Nashville, TN) I have became a lover for fusion tacos. I live in NWA and I still crave them from that place! So I decided to try to come up with my own “chicken fusion tacos.” By no means does it taste like their tacos or is like them but it satisfies my craving of fusion tacos! These are so easy, fast, and DELICIOUS! Now I am just waiting until it is acceptable for me to make these again (since I just made them last week)! Haha! I did a poll on my Instagram story of this recipe and I got a 95% yes of responses to wanting the recipe, so here it is for you all! 🙂
Enjoy!! If you try this recipe or others, feel free to return to my page and comment your thoughts/like/or share this link to your socials! As always, e-mail me if you have any questions! Subscribe to The BBB at the bottom of this page to receive notifications of more yummy recipes and other things! Xo- Raka’
- 1.5lb Chicken Breasts
- White corn tortillas
- Shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Ranch Style Pinto Beans w/ Jalapeno Peppers
- Chopped Green Chiles
- Honey Roasted sweet corn w/ peppers (Green Giant brand)
- Light Sour Cream
- Tri-Color Cole Slaw
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Tajin Classic Seasoning with Lime (extra if you like it)
- Cilantro (how much ever you like)
- Minced Garlic
1. Heat a pan with 2 Tbsp. of Olive Oil. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces. Season with chili powder, Tijan, cilantro and garlic. Cook until done (about 10 minutes or so, don’t over cook!) Once the chicken is done, drain some of the juice, then add the chopped green chiles in.
2. While the chicken is cooking, put the beans into a pan on medium until done. Also throw the frozen honey roasted corn in a separate pan. Cook until done.
3. In a different pan, put a drop of olive oil in it and heat up each corn tortilla for each taco! It just adds a little flavor. This isn’t a must step!
4. Now to make the taco! Put about 5 chicken bites in the tortilla, a little bit of beans on top, some roasted corn with peppers, sprinkle some shredded cheese, then put them in the oven for 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
5. Once you take the tacos out, add some sour cream to each taco, some fresh avocado, some tri-color cole slaw, and top with cilantro! YUM! I love these!! Hope you enjoy if you try!! Please comment or let me know if you do!