Below are the links to each product, why I like them and the price! 🙂
- Victoria Secret Pajamas– I am a lover for new pj’s!! Especially ones that are super soft and cozy! I absolutely love my pj’s from VS! I have a few pair from a few years ago and I STILL wear them!! Worth the price for pj’s, I promise! $49.50
- Blush Faux Leather Clutch– Every girl needs a go to clutch! This clutch is so cute and simple, but it will top your outfit off! I find that blush goes with a lot of things so it has became one of my favorite colors! Only $49!
- Posh Princess Stack
I have worn Lily and Laura bracelets for sooo long and I still wear them! Now I stack them or wear them with my watch! This stack is so cute and will go with a lot of things. They help dress things up a little bit! 🙂 $36 for a stack of 3!
- Chanel Perfume– I love getting new perfume!! This is my ALL time favorite perfume! I always wear it when I go out! The scent stays on you and people can always smell it! If you like a little sweet smell, but you still like a clean/fresh smell, this is perfect! $130 FOR the gift set!!
- Too Faced Melted Matte– This liquified long wear lipstick is ahhh-mazing!! It stays on even when I eat! It also doesn’t get clumpy or dry like some long wear lipsticks do! This color is called 1998 and it is $21!
- Kiehl’s Whipped Body Butter– If you have read my beauty posts or my gift guide for him, you know by now that I am a huge fan of Kiehl’s skin care! I actually got this whipped body butter for a friend, and I tried it when she opened it and I ended up LOVING it! It feels so smooth on your skin and it is the perfect moisturizer! I LOVE KIEHL’S SKINCARE! $38
- RUBY – BLACK + GREY GRADIENT + POLARIZED
I have a pair of Diff Eyewear Sunglasses and I LOVE them!! If you are on a budget but still want an awesome pair of sunnies I would go with these! They are so cute! $85
This MVMT Leo Rose Gold watch is sooo pretty! I put a mens MVMT watch in the gift guide for him too! These watches are very sleek! $150
- Swell Bottle– I love this water bottle! So cute to have with you just for everyday use! $35
- Workout Leggings– These leggings are ONLY $22 right now (not sure when the sale ends, but they have awesome sales all the time)!! Also, these are from Old Navy! I love ALL of Old Navy’s workout leggings! They are cute, comfortable, affordable, and they are great quality!
- Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment– This is my other favorite brand of lip stains! Even though I do have a few more, this is an awesome lip stain that will stay on ALL day long, and it doesn’t feel sticky by the end of the day! $26 (Color: Don’t Stop)
- Hello Love Hallmark card- The best way to make anyone smile! A written letter or note to them! I am a lover for hand written notes and I think they are the sweetest and mean so much especially with our generation being so hooked to technology! A note changes things up and could mean more than you know! Even if you just got them a card and a little something, I know that this would make their day! It would most definitely make mine! 🙂
- Coffee Mugs– These coffee mugs are so cute and fun! They are only $9.99!