Gift Guide For Him: Valentine’s Day
If you run out of ideas of things to get for your man, or if you need new ideas hopefully this will help you out! This is why I made a “Gift Guide for Him for Valentine’s Day!” Rather its for Valentine’s Day, Birthday, Christmas or even for a relative these are all items that would be a great gift for guys! So, I created this gift guide thinking of things that I would actually go buy myself! Below are links to each item, the price, and why I like them!
- Johnny Depp Cologne Gift Set– This cologne set is so nice and smells very fresh! Ladies you will like this on your man and your man will love it! It is a great value for everything that comes with this gift set. I always think that cologne/perfume is always a safe thing to get for Valentine’s Day! 🙂 This set is $112.
- Takeya 32oz Insulated Water Bottle– Who doesn’t love a new water bottle to have for workouts, a hot day, or for coffee! Especially if your man likes to workout, he will love this! I am not one to pay a ton of money for a brand name water bottle because I feel like others work just as well! This one is only $34.99 for a 32oz bottle and its from Target!
- Kiehl’s Ultimate Brushless Shaving Cream– If you have read any of my beauty blog posts, you know that I am a huge fan of Kiehl’s skincare products AND they have a men’s line! This brand is amazing and works like magic on my skin! For men that just shave often or get bumps from shaving this would be a great product for them! It is only $16!
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Headphones– I am even wanting to get myself a pair of these headphones! Wireless headphones are so great because they don’t have to be connected to your phone, nor do you have to keep up with your phone and headphones while working out with these! Who wouldn’t love these!? They are a little pricey, but they will last and they are worth it! These would be perfect for men that workout and they are water resistant! $149.99
- Novel Duffle Bag Herschel Supply Co.– This is the perfect stylish duffle bag for your man! It is great for weekend trips/getaways! It is a little pricey but it is an awesome brand that will hopefully last long! $85
- Topman Black Mule Slippers– Every guy needs a slipper to just lounge in around the house! Topman is a great site and has other stylish clothes as well if your man likes to dress up! $32
I love MVMT watches! They are very sleek and add so much to your outfit! Also, they are not as expensive and look just as good! These watch is $140.
- Blue Denim Chambray Shirt– Perfect shirt for a date night! From Topman! $55
- Hamilton Beach Belgian Waffle Maker– Ahhh what guy doesn’t love a yummy breakfast with waffles!? These is a great waffle maker and it is $49.99!