Homemade Reese’s Chocolate Cookies
NYE PARTY COOKIE IDEA! I know it is after Christmas and if your like me you are trying to cleanse your body from the Holiday’s (haha), but I thought this would be the best time to post these cookies if anyone needed an easy, homemade cookie recipe for a NYE party! Soooo if you are like me and LOVE peanut butter and chocolate (sometimes), you will love these cookies!! I got the idea from the back of a Reese’s peanut butter chips bag, but changed a few things and added some things to make them how I like them! 🙂 I added some crushed up miniature reese’s cups, and that changed everything! It made the cookies melt in your mouth when they are straight out of the oven! You can also heat one up in the microwave for 6 seconds and it will be like you just took them out of the oven again! Hope you enjoy if you try these! If you have any questions e-mail me at email@example.com! IMPORTANT: Don’t overcook these cookies, they are suppose to be soft and a little “goey” from the melted Reese’s mini cups!
This cookie recipe made about 25 melt in your mouth cookies!
- 2 cups Flour
- 3/4 cup Hershey’s Cocoa Powder
- 1.5 cups of regular sugar
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar (OR you can just do 2 cups of regular sugar)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2.5 sticks of butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 1 bag of Reese’s Peanut Butter chips
- 20 miniature reese’s cups (cut into 4 little pieces, then thrown in the mixing bowl, they will melt)
DIRECTIONS (7 STEPS YAY!):
- Heat oven to 345 Degrees.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Soften the butter in the microwave in a separate bowl where it is almost all melted, then stir in sugar.
- Add the butter and sugar mix to the large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well with a mixer until it is in a thick cookie dough mixture.
- Gradually stir in the peanut butter chips and the reese’s cups (cut up into four pieces).
- If you have a cookie dough scooper use that, if not make the cookies into round balls then put on a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes at 345 Degrees! **Don’t over cook these cookies or else they won’t be as soft. If they don’t look done at 9 minutes that is okay, they are suppose to be a little “goey” due to the reese’s mini cups! Let them cool on the cookie sheet, then put them on a cookie rack! 🙂