Who loves shrimp!?! I LOVE it. Funny thing is that I am not big on seafood.. but I do like some types of seafood and shrimp is one of them! I love this easy, healthy and quick shrimp and asparagus recipe over a quinoa blend! ONLY 3 ingredients, olive oil, minced garlic, and steak and chop seasoning! I have to give credit to my mama on the shrimp and asparagus… She is an awesome cook so I stole this one from her and I just added the quinoa blend! I also got 100% yes response rate from my Instagram poll when I cooked this so I am excited to share it!
Time: 25 minutes
- Frozen cooked shrimp Extra Small- 12oz bag
- Fresh asparagus
- Rosemary and olive oil Quinoa blend (I get Near East brand)
- Olive oil (enough to cover pan and a little extra so it doesn’t try out)
- Minced garlic
- Weber Steak ‘N Chop seasoning (this is crucial to the recipe & its so good for other meats as well!)
DIRECTIONS (3 STEPS!):
1. Heat up a good size pan with olive oil to cover the pan. Cut up the asparagus in the mean time. Rinse the frozen shrimp with cold water until it is not hard any more.
2. Add the asparagus to the pan with oil and a tsp. of minced garlic. Cook for about 10 minutes. Start the quinoa blend (it takes about 20 minutes to cook, just follow the box directions, very easy!)
3. Add the shrimp to the asparagus and the Steak ‘N Chop seasoning to your liking. (make sure there is enough oil but not too much). Cook until shrimp is done (about 7 minutes or so).
4. Its DONE! Super quick, healthy and tasty! I love this recipe! Serve the shrimp over the quinoa blend or to the side. Enjoy! Please leave a comment or reach out to me if you try it! Also, you can subscribe to my newsletter to receive more yummy recipes and other posts at the bottom of this page! Feel free to pin this recipe to your boards!